Courts and Greens can build your custom court in any size and color you desire. And you’re not limited to just basketball or tennis/volleyball courts. You can also add a variety of different games to and around your court’s surface.
Courts & Greens has several court surfaces, for the level and needs of the player, and we have several colors to choose from, so your court is just the way you like it.
Also, be sure to ask about our monthly maintenance program to keep your court’s performance at its best. Each of our products is covered by a product-specific warranty and service guarantee, which is provided at the time of purchase.
A multi-court is designed to accommodate all your favorite sports and games in a space ¼ the size of a tennis court. A standard tennis court is 60′ x 120′ (7200 sq. ft.), while an average multi-court is 30′ x 60′ (1800 sq. ft.).
Lining and color design are usually a family decision, but our multi-courts most often have one set of game lines for paddle tennis, pickleball, tennis, badminton, speedminton, and volleyball. Court sizes can vary from 18′ x 18′ all the way up to 56′ x 104′.
The perimeter playing lines are 20′ x 50′ (a scaled down singles tennis design) on courts over 60′ and 20′ x 44′ on courts under 60′ in length. On courts more than 30′ wide, a 2′ doubles line may be added on each side for foam and short tennis doubles.
Yes, Courts and Greens, builds half and full court basketball courts.
Our most popular half court sizes are 30′ x 30′, 30′ x 40′, and 30′ x 50′. Our most popular courts are 35′ x 55′, 30′ x 60′, 35′ x 65′, 40′ x 70′, 46′ x 75′, 50′ x 80′, 54′ x 94′ and 56′ x 104′
Please call Courts and Greens so we can help you in your court design. Our skilled professionals will provide a site analysis and estimate, to determine the best location for the court according to your needs.
1. Determine size and component options.
2. Determine color scheme and line design.
3. Finalize and approve proposal, design, and contract.
4. Place component order.
5. Schedule construction work after all permits and approvals are secured.
6. Clear vegetation.
7. Prepare site base.
8. Determine drainage slope and direction.
9. Form, pour concrete and set anchors or sleeves for poles.
10. Install components, surface, and line court.
11. Clean up site.
12. Call friends, neighbors and family to get out the sports gear and HAVE FUN!
Basketball, Street/deck hockey, tennis, Futsal, Volleyball , Inline/roller hockey, Paddle tennis, Soccer, Badminton, Floor hockey, Pickleball®, Dodgeball, Speedminton®, Roller skating, Kickball, Shuffleboard, Hopscotch, Four square, Handball, Whiffle ball, Tot play, Scooters/trikes, Skateboarding, Parties, Dances, Soccer tennis, and more… In cold climates, many families design their courts so they can be flooded in the winter and made into personal ice rinks!
• Multi-Courts provide a safe place for their children to play sports with friends and family.
• They have a convenient, healthy lifestyle with regular fun exercise.
• A multi-court can divert kids from video games, the internet, televisions and phone texting.
• To develop and perfect sports skills.
No two backyards are the same and each game court is custom designed, it is difficult to say with certainty how long it will take. It depends on weather, access, terrain, permits, HOA approvals, and so on. Once the designs, colors, and plans are finalized, components are ordered and construction schedules are set, most courts are ready to go in under two weeks